Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fantasy Fog

As I have said before the 45 minute commute to work does not bother because I always get to watch a beautiful sunrise (unless there is the unlikely event that it is rainy). This morning however the sunrise and the sky had the most mysterious formation. The clouds were SO low it appeared as if they were connected to the surface of the water. Not only did they seem to be connected to the water, but they looked like tidal waves themselves frozen in time. I sat completely alert on the bus snapping pictures on my blackberry hoping to capture how cool this looked. After I got off the bus I proceeded immediately to the beach to take some more pictures. Obviously it was just some thick fog along with low clouds surrounding my town and the nearby area, but it was magical!




No comments:

Post a Comment