Thursday, December 3, 2009

La Tetería

One of my favorite places to go to in Málaga for a bite to eat, a cup of tea or just some time to relax outside is La Tetería. It is located just opposite of the iglesia de San Agustín and close to the Picasso museum on a very quaint pedestrian street. The menu is six pages of heaven. They have a wide selection of crepes, sandwiches and pastries. Milkshakes, smoothies and coffee can also be found there and are absolutely delicious. Obviously they offer tea as well: green tea, black tea, red tea, white tea, morning tea etc . My absolute favorite category though are the preventive and curative teas. They have one for diabetes, a cold, a cough, depression, energy, insomnia...you name it they have it. Whenever I diagnosis myself with having a cough or headache I run over to La Tetería and order the corresponding curative tea and I always feel better afterward! I hope it's legal to bring boxes of tea in my luggage because I definitely plan on using them as Christmas stocking stuffers!

No comments:

Post a Comment