Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Aaaaand we're back!

The past few days I was able to exercise several skills of mine, primarily: patience, tolerance, independence and taking initiative. I have learned quite a lot about the inefficient airline systems, the restaurant and shop selections in the Madrid Barajas Airport as well as how immature and spoiled many adults are. However, after this grueling travel experience, one so scarring that it makes me nauseus even thinking about planning a trip in the months of December or January again, I am finally back in Málaga. While I envisioned my arrival back in Spain to be challenging after such a relaxing, convenient three week stay in New York, it feels like home here and I am looking forward to getting back to my routine. My New Years resolutions are relatively similar to the goals that I set for myself when I first arrived in Spain, but here are some more specific goals for 2010:
  • Work out 4x/wk
  • Study French using Rosetta Stone 3x/wk
  • Make at least 200/month from tutoring English (while in Spain)
  • Study some Spanish every day
  • Read at least one book every month
  • Find a job in New York for when I get home this summer

No comments:

Post a Comment