Friday, January 8, 2010

BA=BS

I was scheduled to make my journey across the pond tonight with British Airways (BA). This morning they texted me saying that the flight was cancelled due to weather conditions and re-scheduled to depart Monday night...I looked outside and saw a few snowflakes, but not enough to postpone my trip by three days. Within one hour they texted me AGAIN saying that this new flight was ALSO cancelled... So by now I am thinking that England must be experiencing its worst snow storm ever and that I will never be able to make it back to Europe again. I asked a friend in London what the weather was like and she said it was gloomy and cold, but nothing out of the ordinary. After being put on hold for 78minutes I learned I could not transfer the flight to another airline for this weekend, but could fly out this coming Tuesday night with BA... Instead of following up with this extremely reasonable offer, I got a full refund for the flight and booked a new trip with Iberia for Sunday. BA I don't know what's going on with you, but it smells like BS to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment