Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gym

One of the things I miss most about home is going to classes at New York Sports Club. I love the body conditioning and abdominal classes that they offer. It is fun to exercise with a big group and such a good work out. Since I've been in Spain my exercising has been mostly running outdoors and using the "30 Day Shred" DVD by Jillian Michaels. My friends started going to a gym here so I decided to try out some classes to see if I liked it enough to join. It's only 6euro for a day pass or 45euro/month or 110euro/3 months. I took my first spinning class this week and loooved it. The music is so motivating and you sweat like no other. If I'm feeling adventurous I might even sign up for the salsa classes there. Until then I will stick to "Body Pump" "Ciclo" and "Abdominals." Bikini season is right around the corner, time to get in shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment