Thursday, November 12, 2009

"Clandestino"

A few nights ago Emily and I decided to go out to dinner. I didn't really have a choice since the gas tank in my kitchen is empty and the company has yet to show up to replace it. We ended up at this restaurant called "Clandestino" on calle niño de guevara. They brought us a free tapa, which was bread with hummus-very yummy and I love free surprises. I ordered pesto pasta with vegetables, which I have been craving big time since I've been in Spain and even told my mom that it has to be the FIRST thing I eat once I get home (so maybe not anymore). Emily ordered a chicken teriyaki dish and was equally as happy. To top it off they gave us two chupitos after dinner. I am sadly hoping the gas company doesn't show up this week and I have a reason to go back to Clandestino for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment