Friday, November 20, 2009

Live from Malaga

I didn't realize my great appreciation and love for live music until I went to school in Nashville for four years and then moved to a city where it does not exist. Well at least up until last night it didn't. Last night Emily and I met up with "C," a girl I have intercambios with. She took us to ZZ Pub where her boyfriend plays every Thursday night with his band "El Trío del Saco." They play rock and blues and it was exactly what I have been craving since I've been here. A few Lenny Kravitz and Rolling Stones songs later and I knew I needed to become a regular. The bar has a different band every night of the week, except Saturday and Sunday. It's unfortunate there is only one bar with live music in Málaga, but at least I found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment