Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mercedes

The first thing most people probably think of when they hear "Mercedes" is the vehicle. To me however "Mercedes" has quite a different significance. Mercedes was the woman that I lived with when I studied in Madrid. I had such a wonderful experience living with her and she really opened my mind to the idea of returning and living to Spain after college. I was so sad to leave her in Spring 2008 and even though she said she was going to try very hard to come to New York soon I knew I needed to take the initiative and just move to Spain so I could spend more time with her. For those of you who have met her you know how truly amazing she is. I was so excited and nervous to see her this weekend. Rachael and I had dinner at her apartment and then we went to a bar together where her daughter started working. Here is a little photo montage of our reunion:

1 comment:

  1. Mi querida hija, preciosas fotos de tu y Mercedes. Cuando alguien entra en tu corazon, vive siempre.
    Mucho amor, Papa

    ReplyDelete