Monday, October 26, 2009

Ch Ch Ch Churro!

There are a few events that have occurred in my life that I can dramatically and confidently describe as "life-changing." I'm not talking about having divorced parents, going to college, or moving to a foreign country. I'm talking about those little things that you stumble upon, or that stumble upon you that completely rock your world. Por ejemplo, two years ago for my 21st birthday my mom bought me a facial at Lancome. I had had facials before and was pretty disappointed when I realized this was going to be part of my 21st celebration. In my memory facials were painful, long and left horrible marks on my face that I didn't think possible with all of the water that I drink to prevent them. The facial at Lancome however was "life-changing." It was relaxing, soothing and I felt completely rejuvenated afterward. It changed my life. My most recent "life-changing" experience was my visit to a churreria. I don't have a sweet-tooth, I am much more of a french fry and onion ring kind of girl, but these churros really rubbed me the right way. There were three fresh hot heavenly sticks placed before me. I carefully dipped them in chocolate and they found their home in my mouth. Above I am standing in the churreria. Life changing.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you write sweetie.
    Your diabetic Dad foaming at the mouth over your chocolate dipped churros. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmM CHURROS CON CHOCOLATE! Life changing moments- facial, churros, first performance at the box? miss you xxx

    ReplyDelete