Friday, October 2, 2009

weather.com

Weather.com is for the most part accurate in the US, but when I plug in "Malaga" it gives me basically opposite weather information. Earlier this week it said it was going to be “heavy rain” for two days. I wore jeans and brought an umbrella in my bag with me all day but it ended up being gorgeous all day long! I am in desperate need of a european weather.com. eltiempo.com???? Today is so beautiful. Greg, Clay, and I are going to the beach (at 5pm). For some reason the weather gets better as the day goes on and the sun doesn’t set until much later. Right now on weather.com it says its going to be "mostly sunny" in the 80s and high 70s for the next ten days. I hope that's right!

1 comment:

  1. How is the move-in going? It is called a clothing "rod", that you hang your clothes on.
    I hope the weather stays nice for me too!
    Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete