Sunday, October 11, 2009

GOOOOOAAAAAALLL(s)

I find it very motivating and therapeutic to make a list of goals for myself. I have always been a big list maker, whether it's a grocery list, list of people to call, emails to write, things to do during my day, it is very satisfying for me to be able to check off what I have done and it gives me a sense of accomplishment not to mention keeps me organized. Many times I have to update/revise my goals because they start out fairly vague and I need to make them more specific. Here is the list of goals I made for this year:

Short Term (within the next week or so):
  • Type up tutor flyer and post it in my school and universities in Málaga
  • Check out outdoor gym on beach (apparently there is a a free facility on the beach with weights)
  • Go to ikea and buy a full length mirror
Medium Term (within the next few months):
  • Plan November trip to Madrid
  • Plan trip to Norway/Sweden
  • Plan trip to Berlin
Long Term (within the year):
  • 1hr Spanish grammar review every day
  • Set up intercambios with Spaniards
  • Run 4x/wk
  • Make extra $$ from tutoring

2 comments:

  1. Goals are very important and have always been a good way for you to focus.
    I was thinking some of the long term goals should be more medium goals,such as the studying (easy to fit in), the run (maybe start out 2X wk and long term 4x) and some of the trips more long term after making a little more $. Just a practical goal from u know who

    ReplyDelete
  2. en musica el espacio entre las notas son tan importantes como las notas a si mismos...en el mismo sentido tiempo de silencio entre las actividades de vida es importante...tiempo para respirar, inspirar...porque la palabra esperitu viene de la palabra latina "spiritus" que quiere decir "breath".Yo creo que su "journal" es su forma de respirar,descansar, su momento de tu esperitu.
    Te amo, Papa

    ReplyDelete