Thursday, October 8, 2009

ch131

ch131 is my new favorite website. Although I am not an avid TV watcher, Gossip Girl is a show that I cannot live without. When I realized my i-tunes wouldn't let me download episodes I panicked. Then I dug up my orientation packet to the page where it said "watching tv online abroad." bingo. Sidereel was the most common one, but gossip girl didn't work on there! It took me directly to the CW website and it won't let users not in the US watch TV shows. I've tried various other websites in the past but the quality is either horrible or it redirects you so many times that you end up on a
"Do you know your IQ?" website. So then I tried ch131. It's perfect! I was able to watch the past three episodes of Gossip Girl that I've missed and there are sooo many other shows that I might start watching now too! Definitely check it out, it is free and the quality is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment