Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My room

Okay so I finally think my room is presentable. I still need to do a major cleaning but here are pictures of my room and the bathroom 1, living room and kitchen in our apartment.
Above is the closet I bought at Corte Ingles. I love it! I want to get one when i get home to New York. You can fit so much stuff and it's so much easier to browse and find outfits you want to wear. I almost feel like I am in a clothing store starring me!


Above is the desk and closet that came with my room. I bought the white clothing rack dryer when I got here. Our kitchen. Notice the gas tank on the right and how there is no oven.

Living room where I use the internet. Bathroom 1. No hot water. Enough said.

4 comments:

  1. cute room...does it bother you have the window above your head? may want to reconsider when it gets cold.
    Who would know that the thing in the kitchen is a gas tank unless you have previously lived with one! The washing machine looks like ours.
    Glad you like your clothing rack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetie, did they tell you that the spritzer on the left is for washing fruits and vegetables ?
    love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home is what you make of it,it looks cosy..Best wishes in all

    ReplyDelete