Sunday, October 11, 2009

"Speedo Medley"

When I found out that this weekend was going to be a long one (I don't work Fridays and Monday is a National Holiday) and the weather was going to be amazing I came up with the idea to have an ongoing project to keep myself busy. My proposal was to create a "Speedo Medley," basically a compilation of the various speedos I encountered this weekend at the beach. The "speedo" is something very common in Europe, but fascinating/disturbing and often made fun of by Americans. It appears to be exactly like a bikini bottom for a girl but worn on a man...Anyway this was quite a fun undertaking for me and my friends. Thanks to everyone who helped to make this collection possible.
The father/son speedo shot. My personal favorite.
Who knew a backpack and speedo looked so good together!
The speedo makes for a great people-watching outfit.
Lounging in the speedo.

Going for a stroll in the speedo. The speedo can clearly be worn by all shapes and sizes.
The red, white and blue speedo.

Bald with the speedo. Quite the statement.

2 comments:

  1. yuck, don't like the look.
    being more covered up -clothing in general-definately makes most people look better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure Bill packs his when he comes! I know he still has his from swim team and he is dying to wear it!

    ReplyDelete