Monday, May 3, 2010

La nueva terminal

Although I was a zombie at the Malaga airport Thursday morning at 5:30am I was able to notice how AMAZING the new terminal is. WOW. Good job Ayuntamiento. Way to do something right. Finally, the Malaga airport is on par with the other major airports in Spain. The terminal is all glass, giving it a modern clean look like that of the Madrid and Barcelona airports. There are 2 Starbucks (thats 2 more than there are in the city center), tons of shops and restaurants to choose from, unlike the old terminal which hosted ONE horrible and expensive restaurant. The one thing that I thought was weird was that all of the signs were in Spanish, English and German, but the announcements on the microphone were in Spanish, English and French...Whatever, it looks awesome I just wish I had more time left here to take advantage of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment